Aeroroots’ vision is the creation of a future where food will be free of pesticides and chemical residues. A future where toxic chemicals, many of which have been unconditionally linked to terrible diseases like cancer, diabetes, hypertension and renal failure, will not taint the food that is so basic to our very survival.
Using, Aeroponics, the most advanced growing technique in the universe, Aeroroots has already made progress towards their vision. Aeroponics is a soilless method of agriculture where roots suspended in thin air is supplied with fertilizers and moisture in the form a dense cloud of ultrafine nutrient mist. This technique allows plant roots to directly access the oxygen, nutrients and water without having to drill through substrates, leading to faster growth and higher yields. Many reputed peer-reviewed journals agree that Aeroponics uses 99% less water and 90% fewer fertilizers when compared to traditional agriculture.
Aeroroots is confident that the company will be able to empower the consumers and help defend their rights to affordable pesticide-free food. AeroGardens, one of the company’s current products, allows hobby and small-scale farmers to invest as little as 20 minutes a day to produce vegetables that will be more than adequate for a large family of 6 to 8 adults. Another product, called, Aeroroofs, is suitable for spaces as small as a small dining table and can provide a bulk of the vegetables for a nuclear family.
If you are the type of person who is worried about your and your loved one’s health, Aeroroots will now enable you to eat only home grown, fresh and pesticide free produce. It takes less time to maintain then it takes to go to the grocery market to shop for vegetables. Whether you have a small patio, a deck or a spacious garden, we have to solution to your vegetable woes.
AeroRoots is a hitech agriculture company dedicated to the eradication of toxic pesticides from the food that sustains our lives. AeroRoots employs state of art Aeroponic technology pioneered by NASA to produce fruits and vegetables that are fresh, organic, nutritious and completely free of all types of pesticides.
AeroRoots using Aeroponics Technology
Aeroponics is a revolutionary new technology first developed to grow food beyond the limits of our planet. The technique requires no soil and delivers nutrients for plant growth directly to the roots using ultrafine high pressure mist. The absence of soil eliminates many of the soil related chores like tilling, preparing and weeding and makes it impossible for most pests to complete their life cycles and infect our plants. In addition, Aeroponic farming can be completely automated, allowing growers to reduce their time commitments for the maintenance of the systems
- Soil Less
- Non Pesticide produce
- Faster Growth / Higher Productivity
- Less Water/Land
List of Tried and Tested Vegetables
- Tomato (Local and Indeterminate)
- French Yellow Bean
- Black Eyed Pea
- Sweet Basil
- Okra (Lady’s Fingers)
- Egg Plant (Brinjal)
- Bitter gourd
- Beet Root
- Thai Basil
A pesticide free tomorrow
- Eliminate pesticides from mainstream vegetable supply without compromising profitability for farmers and quality for end consumers.
- Research, test and commercialize new technologies that can mitigate the current problems in agriculture and contribute to the modernization of farming practices to make them more user friendly. Attract talent from diverse backgrounds to come up with effective solutions for the growing problems in agriculture.
- Re-engineer the vegetable supply value chain in the Nepali markets to enhance value for farmers and the end consumers.
- Promote rooftop farming in Kathmandu Valley by availing lightweight Aeroponics based growing systems to customers and continue to test the feasibility of Aeroponics as an alternative to pesticide intensive traditional farming.
- Encourage members of our staff to take on ever greater responsibilities and empower them to bring us closer to our vision. Continually develop and adopt new systems and processes to make our human resources more efficient and effective in accordance to the principles of Kaizen.
Click on link below for Video: